The world awaits you! Let them know who you are & what you do.
Sol Abroad top 5 reasons YOU should blog:
- Refine your writing & general communication skills (in an exciting & engaging manner)
- Networking – connect to individuals (colleagues, mentors, future employers, internships, etc)
- Establish your brand & enhance your name (a brand is a personal connection someone feels when they hear your name)
- Increase internet visibility
- A fun way to build your credibility!
– Increase your knowledge base (specific industry or field)
– Potential media & PR Connections
– Compliments PhD or Graduate Work
– Help you find your VOICE
– Share words with friends, family, professors, mentors, teachers, etc.
– Learn & strengthen computer knowledge & web-based tools
– Makes you a better researcher
– Motivates you
– Powerful tool for real-time discussion
– Great tool for relational marketing
– Excellent social media marketing device
Examples of Majors & Minors that vastly benefit from keeping a student blog:
Have any more ideas? Feel free to share!